Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm redecorating!

You can’t make people give you what you and treat you how you want to be treated. You can only decide what you will and won’t tolerate… and either hope for the best or make a decision. Today I made a decision!

God wants you to know that every day you can choose to either be GRATEFUL or DISAPPOINTED - it’s all in your hands! You can worry to no end about what you don't have or you can marvel at God's breathtaking gifts: the morning dew, the sun, the clouds, the trees, the flowers, the birds. Could you create any of these? These miracles of life are always around you, ready to be celebrated, ready to be welcomed into your life.

 I’m redecorating!  My house?  No!  My life!  I’m changing the furniture.  I’m throwing out the broken pieces and the eyesores. I’m painting the walls in bright vibrant colors.  I’m upgrading old appliances. I’m creating a new landscape - free of weeds, thorns and dead grass.  I am loving my new place!

No comments: