Monday, November 29, 2010

Slowly falling out of love...

To My Lil’ Sis…
You’re going through some pain now and I hope you can write your way through it.  Writing is my therapy.  I’m sharing this poem with you.  I know all too well the joy and pain of love.  I am also all too familiar with the process of falling out of love.  The good news is, the heart is the most resilient muscle in your body and it will bounce back …and when it heals it’s even stronger than before.  We will find love again and I’m looking forward to the two of us sharing our happy stories …soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this poem Sonya. I write poetry also, I've just been in a writers block. Too much on my mind. That poem put a little spark in me though. Maybe I'll share some of my creations with everyone.

FIFTY FIRST DATES ...and COUNTING said...

Thanks sharpeexpressions! Writing is my therapy. I had a really good muse that inspired this one.