Thursday, November 18, 2010

About me...

Life isn’t worth living unless you’re willing to take some big chances. Looking for a man who is willing to trust his heart enough to take a chance on love!  I want a man who is willing to risk it all for love … for my love!  I’m worth the effort and the risk!

I look at life as one wonderful adventure and I can’t wait to see what happens next.  I have spent lots of time building my career, traveling, and dating ...and I’ve enjoyed every moment of that phase of my life.  However, I am now ready to enter into the next phase of my life.  I want to be married.  Why are people (women especially) so afraid to say they want to be married?  I make no apologies for saying it, for feeling it, and for wanting it!
I'm not saying I need a man who is perfect  ... I just need a man who will make it all worth it!

I’m a successful, attractive, intelligent, single black woman – who is mature enough and to accept, respect and recognize a good man. I don’t strive to be a “strong black woman” - instead my aim is to be a “Proverbs 31 Woman” – a woman who is worthy of the blessing of a strong black man! When God blesses me with a good man, I will be wise enough to hold onto him with both hands and my full heart.

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
Ride or die! I give all of me, 100% unconditionally!

No comments: