Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN A WOMAN?

                                                            
In doing research for my dating concierge elite service, I asked men this question…
                           "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN A WOMAN?"


This answer is worth sharing …
“I want to meet a woman and court her so strong, in the right way (to get something different, I have to do something different); I mean to listen to her, to understand her to the point that she KNOWS I DO. I wan...t us to mesh with each other far beyond physical, carnal satisfaction. I want our souls to intertwine-as a song says, "Survive off of every breath she is finished with"; and as our lives grow together, I will finally have what I know is supposed to be for every man created...to love a woman for all life time. I need-a woman who is settled, wanting to enjoy life better than any fairytale, to live comfortably in knowing that a man loves her, and only her; that even though there are other attractive women in the world, she'll know that I'm only attracted to her...and she gives me the same thing.”

No comments: