Friday, September 16, 2011

Ladies beware: If he cheats with you...he will cheat on you...

 

Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz have already blown off reports that Swizz had been sexting a woman named Christina Elizabeth, but now Christina is firing back.
Earlier this week, a sexually charged text conversation allegedly between Swizz and Christina was leaked online forcing Swizz and his A-list wife to deny the rumors on Twitter. That denial is what sent Christina over the edge, causing her to release a statement to Bossip detailing her side of the story.

“I would like to confirm that the rumor about Swizz Beatz cheating on Mashonda with me is absolutely true. I would also like to confirm that the rumors about Swizz ‘sexting’ me, even in his present marriage, are absolutely true. I am also confirming that I lost my cell phone and someone else posted all the stuff that you see on the internet.”
“Recently, we’ve been contacting each other (as you’ve all seen), but I haven’t physically seen him. We were making plans to, but I had to work and I wasn’t going to take off work to go see him.”
“Even though Swizz offered and offered and offered to buy me things, the only thing I accepted was plane tickets to go see him. He’s a wonderful man and I had a great time with him as well as a great relationship. Of course he’ll deny the whole thing and of course Alicia will stand up for her man. It’s understood.”
Whew. This is going to get messy and I don’t know how long Alicia will be laughing. I’m not sure why this alleged mistress felt the need to release a statement..but Swizz doesn’t necessarily have the best track record with women.

No comments: